Southwestern University Nigeria Ogun State post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
Southwestern University Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Southwestern University Nigeria Ogun State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 140-200. Southwestern University Nigeria Ogun State Post UTME form costs N5,500 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. Southwestern University Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of Southwestern University post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Southwestern University Nigeria Ogun State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For Southwestern University Post-UTME;
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Southwestern University are:
- Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
How to Apply for Southwestern University application form
- Make a non-refundable deposit of N5, 500 into the university’s bank account.
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic , Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed
- Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Ensure that the name of the applicant matches the name on the bank teller.
- Please write your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Thoroughly proofread your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: +120860298/ +155477000
Email: [email protected]
Important Things To Note About Southwestern University Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Southwestern University Nigeria Ogun State past Questions And Answers on southwestern-university-nigeria-ogun-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding Southwestern University 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.