Sule Lamido University SLU post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
SLU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 140-200. Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The SLU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of SLU post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Sule Lamido University SLU admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For SLU Post-UTME
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE and 6 points in the IMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study at the University and scored 140 and above in the 2024 UTME
How TO Apply For SLU Post-UTME
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 17th October 2024 and end at midnight on Thursday, 10th November 2024.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to register.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Important Things To Note About SLU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Sule Lamido University SLU on past Questions And Answers on sule-lamido-university-kaffin-hausa-jigawa-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the SLU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.