University Of Delta Agbor UNIDEL Delta State post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
UNIDEL Post UTME Form 2024/2025: University Of Delta Agbor UNIDEL Delta State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. University Of Delta Agbor UNIDEL Delta State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The UNIDEL Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via www.unidel.edu.ng and registration of UNIDEL post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the University Of Delta Agbor UNIDEL Delta State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For UNIDEL Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose UNIDEL as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and University Of Delta Agbor UNIDEL Delta State as first choice.
How TO Apply For UNIDEL Post-UTME
- Candidates are to apply online at www.unidel.edu.ng and make payments of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with their ATM cards to the stipulated account as well as upload their passport photographs in red background, in addition to originals of all credentials, including birth certificates, testimonials, and any other qualifying documents.
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the UNIDEL undergraduate admission processes on this platform. So if you don’t want to miss an update, then we advise you to save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About UNIDEL Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated University Of Delta UNIDEL Agbor past Questions And Answers on university-of-delta-unidel-agbor-past-questions-and-answers to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the UNIDEL 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.