University Of Ibadan UI Oyo Ibadan State post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
UI Post UTME Form 2023/2024: University Of Ibadan UI Oyo Ibadan State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2023/2024 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. University Of Ibadan UI Oyo Ibadan State Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The UI Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng and registration of UI post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the University Of Ibadan UI Oyo Ibadan State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For UI Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose UI as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and University Of Ibadan UI Oyo Ibadan State as first choice.
How TO Apply For UI Post-UTME
You are required to follow the procedure outlined below to obtain UI post UTME Form.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of the University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). The candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should login to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their bio-data.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About UI Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated University Of Ibadan UI Oyo State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/university-of-ibadan-ui-oyo-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the UI 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.