Are you a prospective PG student of the University of Jos and wondering if UNIJOS SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. University of jos Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.portal.unijos.edu.ng
How much is the University of jos postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNIJOS postgraduate admission form costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable.
University of Jos Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for University of Jos School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the UNIJOS PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
1. Must have earned five credits at O’ Level, including credits in English, Mathematics, and other pertinent subjects.
2. Candidates who want to be admitted to the University of Jos for a master’s degree or postgraduate diploma must have a good (First or Second Class) undergraduate degree from this university or from another university that has been approved by the university’s senate. The applicant’s first degree must be in a subject area that is relevant to the program for which admission is sought.
3. A candidate for an M.Phil. or Ph.D. program must also hold a Master’s degree in the pertinent field. Candidates for the M.Phil./Ph.D. degree must also have submitted a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% or higher on the final assessment for the Master’s degree as well as 60% or higher on the Research Project. M.Phil./Ph.D. candidates who have been admitted initially register for the M.Phil. program; however, if they perform well, they may later be upgraded to the Ph.D. program.
4. Transcripts of degree results are needed for all admissions.
5. There will be full-time broadcasts of all advertised programs.
University of Jos Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The University of Jos School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNIJOS postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for University of Jos Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
1. Create a student account on the school’s website, go to www.portal.unijos.edu.ng, click on the APPLICATION FORM tab, and then select Masters Program.
2. Register your account by filling out the form and clicking Register. The provided email receives a link for account activation. Log in to the email, click the link to activate the account, and the login page will open so you can continue. or pay the fee for the application form.
3. Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and click login
4. Enter the email address and password that were used to create the account. To access a custom dashboard, click Login.
5. Click Pay Application Charges after selecting Application Charge. (A window containing payment details will be displayed)
6. Press “SELECT PAYMENT” Choose your preferred method of payment (such as a bank branch or credit card) and enter the necessary information.
7. To ensure a successful transaction, follow the prompt.
8. Following a successful transaction, print the receipt. A second copy of the receipt that was sent to your email should also be printed.
Fill in the Application Form
- Visit www.portal.unijos.edu.ng and Click on LOGIN
- Click Login after entering your email address and password to access your customized dashboard. Toggle to “My Profile”
- Fill out the online application form by clicking Add/Edit Bio-Data. (Be sure to fill out all the information requested on all tabs, including those for bio-data, results, sponsors, and next of kin, as well as upload your passport and signature).
- When all tabs have been correctly filled out, click Submit (a form will be generated for you). Print a copy and store it for later use.
Deadline: Not Specified.
NOTE: It is recommended to use only real, working email addresses and phone numbers. The provided phone number and email address will be used for all future communications.
- Online forms are sent to referees. Therefore, you need to give the contact information for your referees, including their phone number and valid email address. Please take note that if the referee form is correctly completed, it will be sent to the appropriate Department automatically.
- After the application form is submitted, changes to personal information or changes in direction may be subject to a fee. In order to avoid mistakes, make sure the online form is filled out completely and accurately.
The University of Jos PG screening exam will be required of all applicants. In contrast, some PG programs won’t require entrance exams. These programs’ admission criteria will determine who is allowed to enroll.
When will the deadline for the University of Jos postgraduate admission form be in 2023? It has not yet been officially announced when the start and registration deadline for the various postgraduate programs at the University of Jos will occur. Upon announcement of the date, we will update this page with the beginning and end times.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Jos PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions and answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of University of Jos postgraduate on university-of-jos-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding University of Jos 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.