Are you a prospective PG student of the University of Port Harcourt and wondering if UNIPORT SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. University of Port Harcourt Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.sgs.uniportdatacenter.net/portal/application.
How much is the University of Port Harcourt postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNIPORT postgraduate admission form costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable.
University of Port Harcourt Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for University of Port Harcourt School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the UNIPORT PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- All candidates must possess a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics in addition to other O/Level requirements as specified by each Department/ Faculty.
- The minimum requirement for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes is a bachelor’s Degree in the related disciplines.
- Candidates must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree or Third Class in the related Discipline. For HND holders a minimum of Upper Credit is acceptable in the relevant Departments.
- MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES: Candidates must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree of the University of Port Harcourt or any recognized University, in the relevant course with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent.
- Candidates for the Master’s in Education are required to hold a first degree in a different subject area as well as a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDF) with at least an Upper Credit classification. Strong backgrounds in mathematics are required of applicants to the MBA program.
- To register for a Master’s degree in the pertinent field, PGD candidates must have a 3.50 cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- Ph.D. PROGRAMS: Generally speaking, candidates for Ph.D. programs should hold a Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or 4.00, depending on the department, or its equivalent grade in the relevant discipline at the Master’s level. Interview performance will determine admission. Coursework and a qualifying examination are required for the Ph.D.
- MD/MS PROGRAMME: Candidates must either be confirmed and experienced academic staff of the University with a Medical Degree from a recognized University, or they must be graduates of Medicine (MBBS) from the University of Port Harcourt for at least five (5) years.
Candidates must also possess, in addition to the aforementioned requirements, a recognized professional qualification at the fellowship level or, at the very least, an M.Sc. degree from an accredited university following their MBBS degree.
University of Port Harcourt Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The University of Port Harcourt School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNIPORT postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for University of Port Harcourt Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
- Payment for the application form must be made in full online at any of the following banks: U&C Microfinance Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, and Sterling Bank. The application form costs (N15,000.00).
- The cost of the prospectus is six thousand nairas (N7.000.00), which must be paid by each candidate.
- When you have made your payment, you can download the application forms at www.sgs.uniportdatacenter.net/portal/application.
NOTE: Payment of the application fee does not guarantee admission, and it is not refundable.
Please enclose two copies of the following documents:
- Degree/Postgraduate Diploma Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- O’Level Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate/Newspaper Publication of Change of Name where applicable
- Local Government Identification Letter and
- Receipts of payment for the Form.
Note: Through the contact information you provided during registration, you will be informed of the exam date and time for the University of Port Harcourt PG screening test.
Once the admission form is released, the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Postgraduate admission closing date for 2023/2024 will be made public. Once the form is available, this page will be updated with the beginning and ending dates.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Port Harcourt PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of University of Jos University of Port Harcourt postgraduate on university-of-port-harcourt-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding University of Port Harcourt 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.