Veritas University Nigeria VUNA Abuja post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
VUNA Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Veritas University Nigeria VUNA Abuja Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Veritas University Nigeria VUNA Abuja Post UTME form costs Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The VUNA Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://www.veritas.edu.ng and registration of VUNA post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Veritas University Nigeria VUNA Abuja admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For VUNA Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose VUNA as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Veritas University Nigeria VUNA Abuja as first choice.
How TO Apply For VUNA Post-UTME
Visit the official Veritas University admission portal at http://www.veritas.edu.ng to begin your application process.
- Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. The completed form, payment teller, and credentials should be scanned and sent to [email protected] or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to the Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About VUNA Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Veritas University VUNA Bwari Abuja past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/veritas-university-vuna-bwari-abuja-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the VUNA 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.