This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for Yola Community Midwifery 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the Yola Community Midwifery and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 Yola Community Midwifery and Midwifery Form is now on sale. The Yola Community Midwifery form cost N5,715 (Five Thousand Seven Hundred And Fifteen Naira Only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Yola Community Midwifery Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; Conam.admissions.cloud.
Yola Community Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into Yola Community Midwifery for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including Yola Community Midwifery include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For Yola Community Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
- The Application form can be obtain online at this link: Conam.admissions.cloud.
- Go to new application, enter and open an account.
- Make a payment of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website. You can access the form and fill it out online on or before 31st August, 2022.
- The following documents are to be uploaded while filling the form:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary certificate
- Result and Passport photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 31 August, 2023. You are also required to pay N500 into the account of Adamawa State Nursing & Midwifery Council Committee at Brethren Microfinance Bank Yola, Account No: 0505006126.
- Bring the payment teller to the College.
However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 5th September, 2023
INTERVIEW IS ON: 12th September 2023
NOTE: Once the Yola Community Midwifery intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Yola Community Midwifery post UTME past questions and answers on download yola-community-midwifery-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Yola Community Midwifery 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.