Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano YUMSUK post-UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
YUMSUK Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano YUMSUK Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale cut-off mark is from 160-200. Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano YUMSUK Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The SSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online and registration of YUMSUK post UTME will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available for sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano YUMSUK admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For YUMSUK Post-UTME
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have scored the minimum Cut-off Mark for the programme applied as stated here — YUMSUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2024/2025 Admissions Screen PORTAL.
- Must have possessed JAMB 2024 UTME Result Slip.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have possessed 2024 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes.
How TO Apply For YUMSUK Post-UTME
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday 2nd November 2023, while the closing date is Friday 19th November 2024 at midnight.
2. Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.yumsuk.edu.ng) and click on “2024 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your acknowledgment slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Important Things To Note About YUMSUK Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport-size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano YUMSUK on past Questions And Answers on yusuf-maitama-sule-university-kano-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers to enable you to prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the YUMSUK 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.