Are you a prospective PG student of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko and wondering if AAUA SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; http://www.pgs.aaua.edu.ng
How much is the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko postgraduate form 2023/2024? AAUA postgraduate admission form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the AAUA PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D., M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc., and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various AAUA postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for AAUA Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
Candidates are required to pay through Remita Platform only at the following Banks: Access, Skye, Wema, First, Zenith or Keystone and Heritage etc, for a sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) and log on to AAUA website at www.pgs.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy to be able to sit for the qualifying examination at a date to be announced later.
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link
- Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your application registration.NB: Use your personal phone number and email address,as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Login with your username and password to start your application registration.
- Goto Payment/Application Information, Click on Generate Invoice/RRR and take the generated RRR to any of the specified banks in the invoice generated and make payment
- After payment @ the bank, Login again and click on Confirm icon to confirm your application and continue your application
- The Application Data forms are grouped into Seven (7) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
- Download Referee Confidential Form under the download menu. Send the printed forms to your referees to fill appropriately, and collect and send to the specified address.
- The passport (scanned in JPG image format) will be uploaded to complete your registrationAfter completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise Application”
- Click on “Finalise Application” to finalise your registration. Finalising your Application will make the school to receive your application. NOTE:If you click on Finalise Application, you will not be able to modify the Application Form again.
- Print the preview page for reference
- After finalising your Application, then await the admission list.
You are expected to submit hard copy of the printed application form to your intended Department and two hard copies to the Secretary Postgraduate School.
Note: The exam date and time for the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko postgraduate on adekunle-ajasin-university-akungba-akoko-ondo-state-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.