Are you a prospective PG student of the Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden and wondering if AKSU SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://aksu.edu.ng/
How much is the Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden postgraduate form 2023/2024? AKSU postgraduate admission form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the AKSU PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D., M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc., and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various AKSU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
Application forms can be accessed online on payment of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand Naira) only excluding charges. The following steps should be followed:
1. Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portal
2. Click the “Start Now” button
3. Select “ENROL”
4. Select Postgraduate
5. Enter a Phone Number
6. On the next page enter the last six (6) digit of the Phone Number you entered in 5
7. Enter the basic details (Surname, First Name, Other Names, Date of Birth, Gender and Marital Status)
8. Click the card option to pay NGN20700.00 using your debit card.
9. AFTER PAYMENT
- a) Follow step 1-5
- b) Complete the Online registration form by providing the required information.
- c) Print the completed form
- d) You are required to scan and upload the following documents:
•SSC or its equivalent • Degree/HND/OND•SGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only) • M.Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only) • NYSC(discharge/exemption/exclusion) • Birth Certificate • Certificate Of Origin
10. Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
11. PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
1. Akwa Ibom State University does not admit candidates for Academic Masters programme on Part Time mode.
2. Applicants must forward the printed form along with credentials in an envelope and address it to: The Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin LGA PMB 1167 Uyo Akwa Ibom State
3. Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others.
4. Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms, that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admission form. Admission will not be offered without transcript and completed reference forms.
4 Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
5 All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form not later than December 22, 2023.
Note: The exam date and time for the Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden postgraduate on akwa-ibom-state-university-ikot-ikpaden-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Akwa Ibom State University Ikot Ikpaden 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.