Bells University Of Technology BUT Ogun State Ota post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
BUT Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Bells University Of Technology BUT Ogun State Ota Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 160-200. The cost of Bells University Top-Up Degree Admission Form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000).
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The BUT Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/pgapplication/ and registration of BU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Bells University Of Technology BUT Ogun State Ota admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For BUT Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose BUT as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Bells University Of Technology BUT Ogun State Ota as first choice.
How TO Apply For BUT Post-UTME
Application Form Fee: N15,000
A bank transaction charge of N350 per transaction applies.
All fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform. During registration, you will be redirected to the InterSwitch gateway to make your payment. Ensure you have an InterSwitch-enabled Debit/ATM card with sufficient funds, and provide the “Card Number,” “Expiry Date,” “Card PIN,” and “CVV2 Code” during payment.
- Visit the Bells University of Technology Postgraduate Application Portal at https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/pgapplication/.
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu. Ensure you have read and understood all instructions before proceeding. Use a unique and valid email address for registration, as it will serve as your Registration ID for payment.
- Create a PASSCODE during registration. This PASSCODE will grant you access to the payment system and should be kept safe for future use.
- After registering an account, you will be considered a “Returning Applicant.” Always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of the webpage for subsequent visits.
- As a “Returning Applicant,” you can make payment, obtain an Application Form Number (after successful payment), and complete the application process.
- To make a payment, click on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address.” Supply the registered email address and PASSCODE.
- To obtain an Application Form Number after successful payment, click on “Click here to get a Form Number.” Enter your registered email address and PASSCODE. Your Application Form Number will be emailed to you and displayed on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, log in with your Application Form Number and PASSCODE. After submitting your Application Form, you cannot change the uploaded passport photograph or other submitted details.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About BUT Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Bells University Of Technology Ota BUT Ogun State past Questions And Answers on bells-university-of-technology-ota-but-ogun-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the BUT 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/pgapplication/ and Proceed to complete the registration.