Benson Idahosa University BIU Edo State Benin City UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
BIU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Benson Idahosa University BIU Edo State Benin City Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 160-200. Benson Idahosa University BIU Edo State Benin City Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The BIU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://admissions.biuportal.net and registration of BIU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Benson Idahosa University BIU Edo State Benin City admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For BIU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose BIU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 160. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Benson Idahosa University BIU Edo State Benin City as first choice.
How TO Apply For BIU Post-UTME
- Visit the official BIU admission portal http://admissions.biuportal.net to begin your application process. Click on the admission category and follow the prompts to create an account.After completing the application, print out the Application Form which is to be presented at the University Campus after being considered for admission.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About BIU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Benson Idahosa University BIU Benin City Edo State past Questions And Answers on benson-idahosa-university-biu-benin-city-edo-state-past-questions-and-answers to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the BIU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send a mail to http://admissions.biuportal.net and Proceed to complete the registration.