This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo Form is now on sale. The College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo form cost N10,500 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal;
College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo Admission Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo Admission Form 2023/2024
- Step 1. Visit https://moh.knstate.healthcare/
- Step 2: Click apply or start application
- Step 3: Enter a valid Email address and Click Submit.
- Step 4: Check your email inbox / spam to varify your Email by clicking the link contained in the email sent.
- Step 5: Provide the following information :-
- a. First name
- b.Last name
- c. Phone number
- d. The school
- e. Course to apply and password.
- Step 6: Download the payment invoice and follow the instructions there in.
- Step 7: Make your payment.
- Step 8: Log in to your Dashboard via https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicants/login to verify and provide evidence of payment.
- Step 9: Complete the registration by following the instructions at the students Dashboard.
- Step 10: Print your acknowledgement slip while waiting for Entrance Exam, Time, Date and Venue via your applicant Dashboard and Email address.
NOTE: Once the College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo post UTME past questions and answers on download gwarzo-college-of-basic-midwifery-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding College of Basic Midwifery Gwarzo 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.