This is to inform the general public that the Admission form for College Of Nursing Oke-Ode 2023/2024 is now Available on sale. All prospective students of the School of Nursing port Harcourt and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 College Of Nursing Oke-Ode Form is now on sale. The College Of Nursing, Oke-Ode admission application form fee is Twelve thousand three hundred naira only (N12,300.00).
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. College Of Nursing, Oke-Ode Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; Visit the school portal https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng to access admission forms.
College Of Nursing Oke-Ode Admission Form 20023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into College Of Nursing Oke-Ode and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB results should not exceed 10 years from the date of issuance from the examination body. NABTEB must be one sitting. Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Subject Combination/ JAMB UTME Requirements
JAMB UTME registration or result is not required for the college’s Nursing programme
In UTME, please note that English language is compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subjects combination needed to study Nursing/Nursing Science under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in any listed university including College Of Nursing Oke-Ode include;
Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Nursing/Nursing Sciences includes;
Five (5) credit passes in
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics
How to Apply For College Of Nursing Oke-Ode Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the college portal https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng Click on the INSTRUCTION from the menu bar/lists to know the steps.
- Click on Applicant Form (Ensure that you have an active email address and phone number before commencing registration)
- Fill the displayed fields (i.e. Surname, First name, other names, E-mail and phone number.
- Click on “Verify and Make Payment”
- Pay the Application Form Fee of Twelve Thousand Naira only (N12,300.00) using your ATM Card details.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number which is the 16digits number on the card;
- Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
- After successful payment, the Application Number will be generated then go back to the Homepage (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng)
- Click on “Applicant Login” and fill the required field and click on Login and with your Application Number and Surname
- Fill the display fields on the empty FORM (all fields are necessary i.e. Personal Details, Programme, O’Level Result, Upload Passport, Attestation (Acknowledge)
- Click on “Print Out” to print your Documents
- Application Form and
- Payment Receipt
What Next After Online Application?
- By the month of August, the college will shortlist candidates who are qualified for their entrance exams
- Entrance exams will hold at UNITS CBT CENTRE. Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita Elepa Area, Off Asa Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State by 6th August 2023 (8.00am)
- After the exams, you must regularly check the portal for your admission status.
NOTE: Once the College Of Nursing Oke-Ode intake is closed, new applications will not be submitted. so register now while the application are still ongoing to stand a chance of gaining admission.
During post UTME period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free post UTME past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated College Of Nursing Oke-Ode post UTME past questions and answers on download college-of-nursing-oke-ode-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Port Harcourt School Of Nursing 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.