Crawford University CU Ekiti State Oye-Ekiti Campus post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
CU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Crawford University CU Ekiti State Oye-Ekiti Campus Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Crawford University CU Ekiti State Oye-Ekiti Campus Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The CU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via crawforduniversity.edu.ng and registration of CU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Crawford University CU Ekiti State Oye-Ekiti Campus admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For CU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose CU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Crawford University CU Ekiti State Oye-Ekiti Campus as first choice.
How TO Apply For CU Post-UTME
Visit the Crawford University post-UTME screening portal crawforduniversity.edu.ng. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into an Crawford University account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About CU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Crawford University CU Oye-Ekiti Campus Ekiti State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/crawford-university-cu-oye-ekiti-campus-ekiti-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the CU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.