Crescent University CU Ogun State Abeokuta post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
CU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Crescent University CU Ogun State Abeokuta Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Crescent University CU Ogun State Abeokuta Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The CU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://www.crescent.edu.ng and registration of CU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Crescent University CU Ogun State Abeokuta admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For CU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose CU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Caleb University CU Lagos State Ikorodu as first choice.
How TO Apply For CU Post-UTME
applicants must not use blur pictures as that will make it hard to identify them. Invalid email addresses and defunct phone numbers should be avoided as candidates will lose out on information the school may want to relay on.
- Visit the official Crescent University admission portal at http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About CU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Crescent University CU Abeokuta Ogun State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/crescent-university-cu-abeokuta-ogun-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the CU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.