Are you a prospective PG student of the Cross River University of Technology Calabar and wondering if CRUTECH SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Cross River University of Technology Calabar Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; http://www.crutech.edu.ng
How much is the Cross River University of Technology Calabar postgraduate form 2023/2024? CRUTECH postgraduate admission form costs Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Cross River University of Technology Calabar Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Cross River University of Technology Calabar School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the CRUTECH PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
All applicants seeking admission into Cross River State University of Science and Technology (CRUTECH), School of Postgraduate Studies are expected to have:
- At least five(5) credit pass at Ordinary level
- National Youth Service Corp Certificate or exemption letter
Other requirements according to different categories includes the following:
(A) DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- A Bachelor’s degree at a minimum of third class honours in the relevant field of study from the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) or any other University recognized.
- A Higher National diploma (HND) at a minimum of Lower Credit level in the relevant field of study obtained from any Institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and recognized.
(B) MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Applicants for Masters Degree Programmes should have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree at a minimum of Second class (Lower division)with a minimum of CGPA of 2.75 on a scale of 4 point or 3.00 on a scale of 4 points in the relevant field or its equivalent obtained from CRUTECH or any other recognized University by the senate
- A third class Bachelor’s degree honour and additional Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 point or 3.00 on a 5.0 point in the relevant field obtained from CRUTECH or any other recognized University.
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) at a minimum of Lower Credit level (minimum CGPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 point scale or 3.00 on a 5.0 point scale) in the relevant field of study obtained from any Institution accredited by NBTE with additional Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) of not less than 2.75 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 point or 3.00 on a 5.0 point in the relevant field obtained from CRUTECH or any other recognized University.
- C. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D) PROGRAMMES
Applicants for Doctor of Philosophy should have:
A good Masters degree in any of the related fields with eligible average scores not less than 60% and a minimum CGPA of 4.0 at the Master’s degree level.
Cross River University of Technology Calabar Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Cross River University of Technology Calabar School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various CRUTECH postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Cross River University of Technology Calabar Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for CRUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
The CRUTECH postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is accessible online at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
To apply for the CRUTECH Postgraduate (PG) Admission form, the applicant is advised to follow the processes below:
- Visit CRUTECH official website at http://www.crutech.edu.ng
- Locate and Click on the postgraduate admission form publication on the website.
- Complete your application by following the instructions on the site.
All completed forms shall be submitted to:
The Deputy Registrar/Secretary
The Postgraduate School,
Cross River University of Technology,
Calabar, Cross River State,
P.M.B. 1123, Ekpo Abasi Street, Calabar,
Cross River State,
And the following documents will be attached to it:
- Evidence of payment of the Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the purchase of the application form at the bank.
- Three completed referee report forms (at least one from the candidate’s former institution and/or present employer)
- Photocopies of all credentials,
- Transcript(s) from your previous Institutions/Universities.
- Your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter
Note: The exam date and time for the Cross River University of Technology Calabar PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Cross River University of Technology Calabar postgraduate on cross-river-university-of-technology-calabar-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Cross River University of Technology Calabar 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.