Are you a prospective PG student of the Delta State University Abraka and wondering if DELSU SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Delta State University Abraka Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; www.delsu.edu.ng
How much is the Delta State University Abraka postgraduate form 2023/2024? DELSU postgraduate admission form costs
N31,000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only and is non-refundable.
Delta State University Abraka Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Delta State University Abraka School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the AAU PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senaterecognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes, in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. CreditPass is required for O’ Level WAEC results in English Language and Mathematics into all programmes except in the Faculties of Arts and Law, where a pass in Mathematics is required. ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (Not equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree: (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. LL.M. and M.Eng.) must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma programmes must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
(B) M.Phil Degree Programme
The Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) is an advanced Postgraduate research master programme, which is based entirely on taught course and an independent thesis under the guidance of an academic supervisor. The M.Phil Degree can be used to gain entry into a Ph.D programme. M.Phil Degree is on its own and there is no conversion from M.Phil to Ph.D. However, M.Phil degree can be used to gain entry to a Ph.D Programme.
The duration of the M.Phil programme is twelve (12) months for a regular or full-time M.Phil Degree and twenty-four (24) months for part-time M.Phil degree.
- M.Phil Entry Requirements
The M.Phil entry requirements are Master degree (M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc etc) with less than 60% average (i.e 50%-59%) or CGPA of 3.00-3.49. iii. Number of Courses
Three courses from relevant areas, which must include
- Research Methods and two relevant courses in the area of study
Delta State University Abraka Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Delta State University Abraka School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various DELSU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Delta State University Abraka Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
Candidates are required to visit www.delsu.edu.ng and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2023/2024 PG Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of
N31,000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Closing date for the sale of forms is, Friday 31stDecember, 2023.
Note: Applicants are to upload scanned copies of the following documents in pdf format:
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website www.delsu.edu.ng before completing the Application Form.
In addition, candidates are expected to download transcript forms and forward same to their previous institutions.
List of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus. Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately.
Note: The exam date and time for the Delta State University Abraka PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Delta State University Abraka postgraduate on delta-state-university-abraka-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Delta State University Abraka 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.