Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The EBSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://ebsu.edu.ng and registration of EBSU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For EBSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose EBSU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki as first choice.
How TO Apply For EBSU Post-UTME
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About EBSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Ebonyi State University EBSU Abakaliki past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/ebonyi-state-university-ebsu-abakaliki-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the EBSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.