ECWA Bingham University BU Nassarawa State New Karu post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
BU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: ECWA Bingham University BU Nassarawa State New Karu Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. ECWA Bingham University BU Nassarawa State New Karu Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The BU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and registration of BU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the ECWA Bingham University BU Nassarawa State New Karu admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For BU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose BU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and ECWA Bingham University BU Nassarawa State New Karu as first choice.
How TO Apply For BU Post-UTME
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About BU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated ECWA Bingham University BU New Karu Nassarawa State past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/ecwa-bingham-university-bu-new-karu-nassarawa-state-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the BU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.