Edo State University EDSU Uzairue post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
EDSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Edo State University EDSU Uzairue Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 140-200. Edo State University EDSU Uzairue Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The EDSU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via www.edouniversity.edu.ng and registration of EDSU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Edo State University EDSU Uzairue admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For EDSU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose EDSU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Edo State University EDSU Uzairue as first choice.
How TO Apply For EDSU Post-UTME
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo State University 2nd supplementary Screening Exercise on December 8, 2024.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2024 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About EDSU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Edo State University EDSU Uzairue past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/edo-state-university-edsu-uzairue-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the EDSU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.