Lagos State University LASU Ojo post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
LASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Lagos State University LASU Ojo Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Lagos State University LASU Ojo Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The LASU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://screening.lasu.edu.ng/ and registration of LASU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Lagos State University LASU Ojo admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For LASU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose LASU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Lagos State University LASU Ojo as first choice.
How TO Apply For LASU Post-UTME
To successfully apply for LASU Screening Form, you are required to carefully follow the instructions below:
To register, candidates are required to log into http://screening.lasu.edu.ng/
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Lagos to make payment.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2024/2025 academic session.
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About LASU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Lagos State University LASU Ojo past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/lagos-state-university-lasu-ojo-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the LASU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.