Landmark University LU Omu-Aran Kwara State post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
LU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: Landmark University LU Omu-Aran Kwara State Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration for 2024/2025 is now on sale And cut off mark is from 150-200. Landmark University LU Omu-Aran Kwara State Post UTME form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable.
Registration for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry(DE) is now on. The LU Post UTME form for 2024/2025 is now available online via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app and registration of LU post utme will commence soon. Both the Post-UTME form and Direct Entry forms are now out on sale.
NOTE: No forms will be available on sale after the scheduled date of Examination. Pray your name appears on the Landmark University LU Omu-Aran Kwara State admission list.
Candidates Eligible To Apply For LU Post-UTME
1. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
2. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose LU as first choice, and must have scored a minimum of 150. However there are some faculties that requires higher cut-off mark.
3. Five relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, at the O-Levels obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
4. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: A Level, Diploma etc and Landmark University LU Omu-Aran Kwara State as first choice.
How TO Apply For LU Post-UTME
Visit the official Landmark University admission portal at http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
7. After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
Please Note: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at the scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Important Things To Note About LU Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The best way to pass any exam is by having a clue on what the exams look like which will place you ahead of others and prepare you ahead of time. Get updated Landmark University LU Omu-Aran Kwara past Questions And Answers on https://www.stan.org.ng/landmark-university-lu-omu-aran-kwara-past-questions-and-answers/ to enable you prepare well for the upcoming exams.
If you still have any questions regarding the LU 2024/2025 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and Proceed to complete the registration.