Are you a prospective PG student of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt and wondering if RSUST SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; http://www.ust.edu.ng
How much is the Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt postgraduate form 2023/2024? RSUST postgraduate admission form costs thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the RSUST PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Holders of at least a Third Class Degree in the subject area applied for or a Second Class (Lower Division) degree in a related discipline obtained recognized institution by the senate.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit classification or its equivalent in a related discipline, obtained from a recognized institution by the senate.
- Candidates for PGD in the Department of Electrical Engineering must be holders of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering; Physics with Electronics or Computer Science.
B. Master’s Degree programmes
- Candidates seeking admission into the Full-time/Part-time Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates who holds PGD, PGDE, PGDTE in the relevant discipline or an equivalent Diploma (in Maritime Transport, Marine Engineering or Nautical Studies, Master Mariner, Marine Engineers Class 1) with CGPA of 3.50 or above (on a five-point grade system) may apply for the Master’s Programmes.
- Applicants for MSc in Surveying and Geomatics must be holders of B.Sc/B.Tech in Surveying and Geomatics degree with at least 2nd Class Lower Division or equivalent from a recognized and approved University;
- Applicants for the M.Ed. Degree programmes offered in the Faculty of Technical and Science Education/Institute of Education should hold a good Bachelor’s degree of at least Second Class (Lower Division) in a relevant subject.
C. Doctor of Philosophy Programmes
Applicants for Doctorate Degree programmes should:
- hold a Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a five-point grade system, in a relevant discipline, obtained from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
- Present himself or herself for a qualifying interview, if it is required.
- Applicants of Doctor Degree, PhD in Surveying and Geomatics must have an M.Sc in Surveying and Geomatics degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various RSUST postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for RSUST Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
All registrations for admission into any postgraduate programme in The Rivers State University (RSUST) shall be made online.o
Applicants are expected to visit www.ust.edu.ng and making an e-payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only, using Interswitch verve–enabled cards.
Application forms should be completed online, printed and hard copies are to be submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School along with the following:
- Photocopies of Certificates.
- Certified academic transcripts. The applicant should ensure that copies of their academic transcripts are forwarded under confidential cover directly to The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt).
- Letter of reference from three referees, including one from a previous academic institution, stating that applicant is qualified to undertake advanced studies and research and that he (the Referee) is confident that the applicant will benefit from the training.
For PhD applicants, brief research proposals on their areas of study interest should be included in the application forms that will be submitted.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt postgraduate on rivers-state-university-of-science-and-technology-port-harcourt-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.