Are you a prospective PG student of the Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode and wondering if TASUED SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to purchase the registration forms Now before the deadline. Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode Postgraduate Form closing date is not specified. continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal; https://my.tasued.edu.ng
How much is the Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode postgraduate form 2023/2024? TASUED postgraduate admission form costs Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only and is non-refundable.
Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the TASUED PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
Postgraduate Diploma Program
- Candidates who are looking to be admitted into the postgraduate Diploma Program are required to possess a minimum of Third Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- First Degree holders irrespective of class of degree who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- HND graduates irrespective of class or grade who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master in Education Programme (PGDE/M.Ed)
- This program is designed specifically for candidates without a background in Education who may wish to pursue an M.Ed. program.
- Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, or any other recognized University who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas in the same subject.
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.)
- Every candidate is required to have a Master’s degree in their area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
- Candidates who have a CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 or 55% and above in the Master’s degree program can apply.
- Candidates in the above will have to go through a conversion process into a Ph.D. program.
Special Course Requirements
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management at the Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language, Mathematics, and Economics at the SSCE (WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary) level. They must also have a certificate in Education.
- Candidates who want to study Guidance and Counseling Psychology at the Master’s degree level must have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE (WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary) level. They must also have Certificate in Education
- Candidates interested in studying Educational and Media Technology at the Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE (WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary) level. Candidates must also have a Certificate in Education.
- Candidates seeking to study Educational Evaluation at the Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE (WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary) level
- A Pass degree with 3 years of cognate working experience is acceptable for Postgraduate Diploma in English.
- Candidates wishing to study Business Education at the Master’s level must have credit passes in English and Mathematics at WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE O’L or NABTEB
- For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit pass in Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level is compulsory.
Minimum Duration Of Programs
- Postgraduate Diploma (Full-Time Mode) 1 year.
- Postgraduate Diploma (Part-Time Mode) 2 years.
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-Time Mode) A year and six months.
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-Time Mode) three years.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master’s degree (Full-Time) 2 years.
- Please note that the two (2) programs will run consecutively
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program for 3 years.
N/B: All applicants for postgraduate admissions must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge/ Exemption/Exclusion certificate from the NYSC Directorate.
Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various TASUED postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form.
How to Apply for Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form, please follow the steps below:
- Candidates should apply online with payment of the application fee of fifteen Thousand Naira only (N15,000) payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. (Print out your receipt after payment).
- The address for the application is https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission. Select the appropriate Post-Graduate program.
- Complete the application form and print out the form along with three referees’ report forms.
- The printed online application forms should be submitted along with one photostat copy of the following:
- WAEC/NECO SSC /GCE O’ Level Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Payment receipts.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
- 2 Passport photographs
5. All completed application forms and academic transcripts must be addressed and sent to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun,
P.M.B 2118, Ijebu-Ode,
N/B: Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts and referees’ reports are forwarded directly to the above address.
During postgraduate period, most candidates tend to search and go looking for free postgraduate past questions an answers pdf online which are not authentic instead of spending just as little amount of money to get the original pdf past questions and answers for their school which they can print out into a hard copy (should you choose to) in order to helm them and get high scores which increases there chances of gaining admission. Get updated Past Questions And Answers of Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode postgraduate on tai-solarin-university-of-education-ijebu-ode-postgraduate-past-questions-and-answers
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.